Q. How can I claim on my insurance for medical charges?

You will need to provide the detailed medical report and bill to your insurance company.

Should you require a replacement copy, please contact our Health Services Department who can supply you with this.  We ask that you send in a signed written request from the patient seen, before we can release any medical information to you for your Insurers.  This can either be scanned in and forwarded as an email attachment to medical@carnivalukgroup.com or posted to:

Health Services Department
Carnival UK
Carnival House
100 Harbour Parade
SO15 1ST

Was this helpful to you?

Please rate this answer by selecting one of the options

Can't find what you are looking for?

This website uses cookies to give you the very best user experience. By using our website, you agree that we can place cookies on your device. For more information see the 'About Cookies' link at the bottom of this page.


This browser is not fully supported

The P&O Cruises website is optimised for modern web browsers. It may not fully support your version of browser. If so, some functionality including forms and secure areas of the site will not function properly and you may need to upgrade or change browser.